This information is provided for the benefit of visitors to Torrance Park Club to avoid any uncertainty over dress code expectations. Society/group organisers please ensure all your party are aware before they come to the Club.
We have a progressive approach to fashion and recognise changing trends in casual wear (for example allowing smart jeans in the Clubhouse), however clothing and footwear both on the Course and in the Clubhouse should be smart, clean, in good repair.
The General Manager or Clubhouse Supervisor may not admit or serve any person who in their opinion is not dressed appropriately.
ON THE COURSE
- Clothing and Footwear made specifically for the playing of Golf.
- Tailored trousers, shorts or skirts for Ladies.
- Tailored trousers or shorts for Men.
- No football colours or team related clothing permitted
- Jeans, combat trousers and track/shell suits and the like may NOT be worn on the Course.
- Men’s shirts should have sleeves and collars (or roll necks) and be tucked into trousers.
- Ladies shirts may be worn with or without collars.
IN THE CLUBHOUSE
- Golf shoes should be cleaned before entering the Clubhouse.
- Clean ribbed and pimpled golf shoes may be worn throughout the Clubhouse in conjunction with golf wear as outlined above.