Benefits of being a full member of Torrance Park Golf Club:
- Unlimited Access to a quality Course – being a member gives you the opportunity to play when you like, as often as you like and how you like, whether you enjoy the challenge of weekly competition or a relaxing social game.
- Competitive Golf – only by being a member of the golf club can you play regular club competitions – for men and ladies, we generally have two competitions to play in each week of the season. There is also a choice of many other competitions including knockouts, opens, pairs, scrambles available for all players including seniors and juniors.
- Choose How Much You Play – if you don’t always have the time for 18 holes, you can choose only to play 9 holes or a smaller loop of 5 or 6 holes. And in the summer, you can tee off at 8pm and still get a round in!
- A Great Family Friendly Clubhouse Environment – our modern, spacious clubhouse is a wonderful place for eating, drinking and socializing with your friends or family and children are made very welcome. Benefit from being a member and receive 10% discount on food and drink.
- Be Part of the Community – membership of the golf club is a great way to be part of the local community, network with other people from the area and make life-long friendships with other members.
- Flexible Payment – no need to pay all your fees up front, you can spread the cost of membership throughout the year with our direct debit scheme.
- BRS Online Booking System – Tee times for competitions, casual golf and visitors can all be booked online quickly and easily via the club website.
- Preferential Green Fees at Championship Courses – members of Scottish Golf affiliated clubs can access preferential green fees of up to 50% discount at some of the best courses in Scotland, including Muirfield, Gleneagles, and Castle Stuart. Full members with a handicap will receive a Scottish Golf Membership Card which provides an array of additional national benefits from exclusive website competitions, partner special offers and a free Handicap APP.
- Get your handicap down! – only by being a member of a Scottish Golf affiliated golf club can you attain an official CONGU handicap. Playing competitions regularly at your home club or in other Open competitions gives you the chance to get your handicap down to your targeted level – what most golfers are striving for throughout their life!
- Play in Matches against other Clubs – being part of the club, you have opportunity of representing Torrance Park in matches against other clubs, in your local area of further afield.
- Invite Your Friends – we offer preferential ‘Members’ Guest Rate’ green fees for only £10, giving you the chance to invite your friends to play your course. By making this reciprocal among your golfing friends, you can play many great courses at a fraction of the normal price.
- Value for Money – above all, Torrance Park offers great value for money. With adult membership costing from the equivalent of less than £10 per week.