Membership Prices – 2019 Season
- Annual Membership is available are available and run until 31st March 2020.
- Pro Rata membership prices will commence from June 2019.
|Full Adult – 7 Days||£563.00|
|Restricted (Sun – Fri)||£492.00|
|Midweek (Mon – Fri)||£395.00|
|Senior – 7 Days (Age 60+ on 01 April 2019)||£395.00|
|Social||FREE + Bar Levy|
|Junior (Age 17 and under on 01 April 2019)||£45.00 or Free*|
* Junior Membership is Complimentary with a Adult Membership (same playing privileges).
All Membership categories include SGU and NL Golf Fees and will be subject to a £30 bar levy
Special Membership Rates
- A 10% discount is offered on the above membership categories, to holders of the Blue Light Card in recognition of the work the Emergency Services provide. Please show your Blue Light Card to receive your discount.
- Family Membership – 10% off package price if 3 or more at same address join.
- All memberships can be paid by cash, debit/credit card.
- Full Adult membership can also be paid with an initial payment, followed by a standing order for the balance.
- For the standing order option there will be a £15 surcharge, with an initial deposit of £150.00 paid by cash or credit / debit card, then monthly standing order payments of the balance from month of joining to October 2017.
- If you wish to pay by standing order please contact reception for a membership form or download from the link below.
- Please Note: Failure to set up the standing order or missed payments may result in the membership being “suspended” or “terminated for non payment, although as a club we would encourage you to communicate any such issues payment to us.
Results & Handicap Information
For Up to date results and handicap information, please click here, to go to the How Did i Do website.